Four years after their last collaboration Uniqlo and FUTURA are back at it with the upcoming Sport Utility Wear collection.
For this collaboration, Uniqlo made use of the creativity of FUTURA’s FUTURA Laboratories brand, where you get a tonal, all-over print of FUTURA’s atomic pattern. The collection will cater to both men and women and consists of active sportswear items like the DRY-EX short-sleeve tees, DRY-EX Shorts, Active Racerback sports bras, towels, a two-way stretch cap, and more.
“For me, the most exciting aspect of working with Uniqlo is their global accessibility, and affordable price points,” FUTURA said in a press release. “In addition, as our relationship has grown, this recent collection will feature, and introduces, my first collection of women’s apparel.”
The latter is something worth noting, as previous FUTURA designs are catered to men. Having a women’s collection is proof that the New York-based visual artist is expanding its work for both genders to rock and appreciate.
Uniqlo FUTURA Sport Utility Wear Collection Availability
The collection is set to drop later this May at select Uniqlo locations and Uniqlo online globally. The pricing of the pieces are as follows:
- Men DRY-EX Crew Neck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – $19.90(~Php 1k)
- Men DRY-EX Half-Zip Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – $29.90(~Php 1.5k)
- Men DRY-EX Shorts – $24.90(~Php 1.3k)
- Women Active Racerback Wireless Bra – $24.90(~Php 1.3k)
- Women DRY-EX Printed Crew Neck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – $19.90(~Php 1k)
- Women AIRism Soft Print Biker Shorts – $24.90(~Php 1.3k)
- Women AIRism UV Protection Active Soft Leggings – $29.90(~Php 1.5k)
- Kids DRY-EX Crew Neck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt – $9.90(~Php 500)
- 2-WAY Stretch Cap – $19.90(~Php 1k)
- Towel – $14.90(~Php 800)
Will you be copping any of the pieces in this collection for your workout OOTDs? Aside from this, Uniqlo has a number of upcoming collection pieces; check them out here: